Past Christmas Classics: 2006 CHRISTMAS CARD
"MERRY MILLER HO HO HIGH LIFE"
We had about 100 of these made up at Target. I believe the caption read “Tramps like us, baby we were born to run - The Boss” followed by “Peace! Tanner and Vicki”. Obviously we were heavy into Bruce Springsteen at the time. Actually, I was the only one heavy into Bruce, I’m not too sure Vicki was all that thrilled with the caption.
A bit of trivia: We’ve been portraying variations of these two lovable characters in every Christmas Card since the beautiful disaster you see here.
Another bit of trivia: I’m wearing ladies pants in this photo.
- gunningforhookers likes this
- laetificus reblogged this from tannerblog
- nikkiacott likes this
- camerasimplex likes this
- heroinbob likes this
- undevelopedcontext likes this
- alienixena reblogged this from tannerblog
- krrristen likes this
- arghasfd reblogged this from tannerblog and added:
- arghasfd likes this
- iwillnothangmyselftoday likes this
- pomegranatesoda likes this
- mistercakesphotoadventures likes this
- fredrikholmer likes this
- johncarleton likes this
- creativemaestro likes this
- sobermusings likes this
- thelisashow likes this
- laviebelem likes this
- eliserobinette likes this
- wiseash likes this
- dearbeautifulmess likes this
- tannerblog posted this