Today my mom posted this letter on the Disqus comments section of my blog. Since absolutely no one here will ever see it, I decided to post it here..
"So my new name is Grammy Pammy and I am the mother of a son who is exploiting his beautiful little baby girl on Facebook, Tanner Blog and this DISQUS. Appaently I never taught him never to talk to strangers. Ha! At first I thought it said DISGUST. Whatever, she is a real cutie, we are blessed to have Emi in our family.
So good to see familiar names on this blog, I will not hang myself today — I am glad you’re still here. John C — you always made me laugh, lavie-blem, were you the one who had a MUM? Can’t remember. So happy you all have remained friends across the miles.
Oh, Happy Day……………………
Grammy Pammy, a.k.a. My Mom Reviews My Photos
- someperfectworld likes this
- chasingwendy likes this
- alizarinkrimson likes this
- johncarleton likes this
- mistercakesphotoadventures likes this
- mondaygreen likes this
- amchphotography said: This!!! :D Pam is the best!
- amchphotography likes this
- laviebelem said: Haha a shout-out from Grammy Pammy! I’m touched!
- laviebelem likes this
- nolagrrlnyc likes this
- iwillnothangmyselftoday said: Yay Pam! I am only about half a step away from attempting to make a Pam Fan T-shirt…
- iwillnothangmyselftoday likes this
- wiseash likes this
- irobots2 likes this
- redisnumber1 likes this
- tannerblog posted this