THE LIFE AQUATIC WITH TANNER’S TANK
EPISODE 01: “SHY BEGINNINGS”
So here’s a few pictures of my fish tank project so far. I’d thought by now my fish would come out and let me photograph them, but no, they’re still hiding out in the damn corner like a gang of Baltimore drug dealers. The guy at the fish store told me that they came directly from an Amazonian River and are thus “completely freaked the hell out” by captivity.
So yeah, I guess for now these wide shots are gonna have to do. On behalf of my pack of shy drug dealing cardinal tetras, I offer my sincerest apologies for lack of glorious close up fish shots.
Note to self: Get a MACRO lens!!!
Also, sometimes I see Bunko hangin’ out by the back left corner of the tank. Say it ain’t so Bunko, say it ain’t so!
- ndangeredspecies likes this
- newscardimpa likes this
- cambuckk likes this
- camerasimplex likes this
- awewakemysoul likes this
- designerconfetti likes this
- chaoscoffee likes this
- nathanielatakora likes this
- amchphotography said: I’m no longer mad at those mofos, I feel deeply sorry for them. Poor fishey are scared to death and that’s just sad ;_;
- amchphotography likes this
- trinas-photos said: "in the damn corner like a gang of Baltimore drug dealers" Oh I died…that was hilarious!
- mistercakesphotoadventures likes this
- ermkie likes this
- iwillnothangmyselftoday likes this
- laurenlyon said: I LOVE FISH TANKS! But I am never responsible enough to maintain one…
- laurenlyon likes this
- kumako365jp said: Get a macro lense to capture their eyelashes!
- trthbn likes this
- kumako365jp likes this
- lenanicholson likes this
- irobots2 likes this
- superlungs likes this
- tannerblog posted this