Vernon and Vernon Jr. just finished watching Cruel Intentions.
They loved it.
I liked this one best because the idea of Bunko and Rigby wearing matching eye patches while they “F” some “S” up just really blows my mind in the best possible way. I really wish I had the time and resources to make an animated cartoon about this adorably grumpy duo. Also, I’m pretty happy that I finally exercised.
If you’d like, you can see more of my daily journal entries here.
I liked this one best because…
a. it has a baby polar bear and a rainbow!!!
b. it has a baby polar bear and a rainbow!!!
c. it has a baby polar bear and a rainbow!!!
d. all of the above.
Behind-the-scenes: I couldn’t find my pencil sharpener last night, so in order to complete this drawing I had to risk my life several times by using Vicki’s biggest kitchen knife to sharpen my colored pencils.
P.S. Please don’t tell Vicki that I used her biggest kitchen knife, she’d KILL me, I’m DEAD serious. Vicki is very protective of two things in this world, one being her knives, the other being the stuffed baby penguin I got her for Christmas in 2005.
P.S. #2 Don’t tell Vicki this, but if winter rolls around and she tries to once again steal my cozy winter cap, I’m gonna murder that stuffed baby penguin with her biggest kitchen knife.
To see more of my daily journal entries feel free to check out MY DAILY JOURNAL THING.
How many items on my daily to-do-list will I complete???
Will I find my socks? Will I find my watch? Will I invest in some pens that don’t smear? Will I spend some quality alone time with my fish? Will I spend some quality alone time with jealous Rigby? And most importantly, is it still possible to have bagels for breakfast???
Tune in HERE later tonight to find out!
Although my literal interpretation of Bees Knees was a close runner up, I liked this one best for three reasons…
1. I like how the little girls are each holding coffee mugs.
2. I like that the “Success” motivational poster portrays a cat riding in a tank.
3. I kind of like my idea about taking portraits of folks chewing on pens. I had two terrible experiences in high school where pen ink exploded all over my face without me realizing it, and while it sort of sucked at the time, I think it would’ve made a pretty good portrait.
Anyway, if you’d like to see more of my daily journal entries click here. Most of em are mediocre at best, but whatever, it’s cool.
So yesterday I got myself a moleskine notebook for several pathetic reasons…
1. I want to start each and every day by writing down a list of goals that I’ll never reach. Not now, not never.
2. I want to start writing down ideas for film projects that’ll absolutely never see the light of day. Not today, not tomorrow, not infinity.
3. I want to write down lyrics and jokes for my comedy album that will never happen because the sun will explode first.
4. I’d like to try to draw something every day. Unfortunately for you guys this one might actually happen.
Anyway, if you examine my pathetic list you’ll see that I conquered three of my eight goals today!!! Sadly they were the easiest three conquer, but I reckon a false sense of accomplishment is better than no sense of accomplishment. And to be honest, I’m actually pretty happy with how Biff and Lorraine turned out. Biff’s beard is looking strong, and I rather dig Lorraine’s haircut and mouth.
Finally, this “Daily Journal Thing” might become a regular thing, I dunna know. Feel free to unfollow this blog if you originally followed me because you thought all I did was post photos. Seriously, it’s cool, no hard feelings. I wouldn’t follow me if I was me, that’s for sure.